We have designed this process to give you, and us, a frameworks for making educated and informed decisions about working together. For people who are potentially a good fit for our firm, there is not cost or obligation for this process as we want you to know exactly how we can help before you pay us a single dollar.
Step 1 – Initial Phone Meeting
A quick 15-minute phone call. Judgement free. Stress free. We’ll have a casual conversation to learn about what’s on your mind. A chance to ask questions, get answers — or just to talk.
If we aren’t a good fit for each other we will gladly introduce you to a firm who is better suited to your needs.
Step 2 – First Office Meeting
The purpose of this meeting is to have a deep understanding of your concerns, goals and unique financial situation. Your answers to our questions, along with the documents we requested you bring, will guide our initial analysis, which will result in jargon free answers to four important financial questions.
Step 3 – Our Analysis
This is where the magic happens.
We will apply decades of experience and training to answer the following questions:
- Are you on track to retire?
- Can your portfolio be improved?
- Are you overpaying your taxes?
- Can you eliminate or reduce financial threats?
Step 4 – Second Office Meeting
During this meeting we will explain, in plain English, exactly what you need to do to achieve your financial dreams. This is where you will begin to see how our firm can improve your financial life.
Step 5 – Sleep On It
We are in no rush for you to make a decision. Prior to deciding whether we should work together, you will want to answer the following questions
- Do you like/trust/respect the team at Hempel Wealth Management?
- Will the benefits you receive greatly exceed the cost?
- Do I understand and agree with their investment philosophy?
- Do the recommendations make sense to me?
Step 6 – Third Meeting/Paperwork
During this meeting we will answer any questions you have and if you are ready, start the paperwork to become a client.
Prior to this meeting we will have sent you a detailed explanation of this process and answered all of your questions and concerns.
Our aim is to double the amount of money the median American has when they retire
We seek to accomplish this in two ways:
- A Plan for life: As you move through life, your goals evolve. We provide guidance and coaching, together we will build a framework for your future. A true financial plan should engage you in a process so that you get the most from your finances. Click here to learn more.
- Investing for a lifetime: Investing with a purpose and making decisions based on evidence, not emotions form the foundation of our strategy. Simple changes to how you invest may make a dramatic impact on both your life and the change you want to see in the world. Click here to learn more.